Mac n’cheese is a great food for eating and snacking (or midnight snacking) and is basically my favorite food.
One day I wanted mac n’cheese really bad so I complained to my mom for an hour, but she was busy. Then, she finally told me to do it by myself and it was actually pretty good. Here’s my easy and delicious recipe.
Guest Post: Ethan’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Half a 454 grams package of pasta (any shape)
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese (old cheddar or a mix of old cheddar, mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese)
1. Boil some water in a medium pot.
2. Put the pasta in and salt the water.
3. Cook the pasta for the amount of time on the package (al dente), stirring occasionally.
4. Strain the pasta but leave a tiny bit of the water in the pot. Add the pasta back to the pot.
5. On low heat, add the butter to the pasta and melt in while stirring.
6. After butter is melted, add the milk and stir.
7. Take the pot off the heat.
8. Sprinkle a little bit of the cheese into the pasta while stirring. When this little bit of cheese is melted in, stir in a bit more cheese and continue until all the cheese is melted in.
9. Taste in case it needs anything (like salt or pepper), then serve and enjoy.
Makes 2-3 servings.